Choosing a mattress can be difficult. Not only are there many different brands, but there are also many different mattress materials, whose benefits you may not know. If Talalay Latex fits that description, don't be fooled by its lesser known reputation. Talalay Latex is the mattress industry's best kept secret.
Talalay Latex is “the Gold Standard of Latex” because it is superior to all other foams and latexes. It's made from the world's highest quality rubber and transformed through a special process. When it's used in a mattress, Talalay Latex can be very beneficial to your sleep. Here's how:
- A mattress made with Talalay Latex conforms to your body, providing you with superior support that eliminates pressure points caused by most mattresses. It keeps your spine aligned no matter how you sleep.
- The unique design of the larger cell structure within Talalay Latex results in superior air flow and ventilation in your mattress. Unlike other materials that store heat and cause you to wake up hot and sweaty, Talalay Latex remains temperature neutral while you sleep, no matter what the season is.
- Your mattress cannot be cleaned, so it becomes a base for bacteria to thrive on. Talalay Latex is antibacterial, providing you with a cleaner and healthier sleep.
- Talalay Latex goes through an extensive multi-stage water washing process that removes residual soaps, curing agents and proteins until it becomes hypoallergenic. On top of that, the ventilation in Talalay Latex makes it naturally anti-microbal and dust-mite resistant, helping you breathe easier while you're asleep.
- If you're a light sleeper, you know how frustrating it is when every move your partner or your pet makes wakes you up. A mattress made with Talalay Latex doesn't transfer motion so you can get a restful night's sleep.
- Talalay Latex has excellent durability, so night after night your mattress offers you the same comfort and support as the first night you slept on it.