Sleep is important, but often times it isn’t something we prioritize. We let everyday stress get in the way of our sleep, not realizing that the quality of our sleep makes a world of difference. In fact, research has shown that quality sleep can directly and positively affect your mental, physical and emotional well-being.
It’s simple: sleep better, feel better.
The truth is most Americans don’t get the quality sleep they need. About 25% of Americans have trouble sleeping during the week. Getting the right amount of quality sleep is the key our well being, it can reduce stress, improve memory, and foster creativity.
At PangeaBed, we care about helping you get the best sleep that you can get. Which is why we're celebrating Sleep Awareness Week this Week, April 23-29. Its purpose is to spread the word about the importance of quality and restorative sleep and provide people with the information they need to start sleeping better. The goal? To help you sleep better, and feel better.
Interested in getting involved? All you have to do is put your sleep first, for a week, so you can get the quality sleep you deserve and feel your best each day! Try these healthy sleep tips to get your best sleep:
- Stick to a sleep schedule (yes, even on the weekends)
- Practice a relaxing bedtime ritual
- Exercise everyday
- Make sure your bedroom is at the ideal temperature, sound and light for sleep
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillows
- Beware of hidden sleep stealers, like alcohol and caffeine
- Turn off electronics an hour before bed