Naps are beneficial in so many ways. They can give you a midday boost of energy and reduce your stress levels. This year Monday, March 13th, is National Napping Day. It is celebrated annually the day after the return of daylight savings time, so you can catch up on the sleep you may have missed when the clocks were turned forward on March 12th. You know: spring ahead, fall behind. Well, here's your chance to make up for lost time.
This year, we thought of some great ways you can celebrate National Napping Day.
1. Wear your favorite pajamas to work. We're sure your co-workers won't mind. It's basically like wearing red, white & blue on the 4th of July, right?
2. Read these tips so you can be sure you'll get the best nap ever.
3. Scout out the most comfy spot in the office so you can take your celebratory National Nap Day nap. Tell your boss it will make you even more productive!
4. Eat a huge greasy meal for lunch (burger and fries should do the trick) to induce sleepiness. You can't nap on an empty stomach. That's just not right.
5. Nap with your favorite furry friend who also loves to cuddle. Sweet dreams!
Remember, you can take multiple naps to celebrate this amazing day!